Re: Local Chime

Bernard M. Debono (bdeb1@um.edu.mt)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:04:47 +0200

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response.

The problem is now solved.

This is a snippet from the HTML document which was giving me trouble:

<embed src="122d.pdb" bgcolor="#000000"
width=100% height=100%
name="x-how"
script= etc. etc...

Netscape had to be forced to do the stamping itself by changing the code to:

<embed type="chemical/x-pdb" src="122d.pdb" bgcolor="#000000"
width=100% height=100%
name="x-how"
script= etc. etc...

This worked for local HTML documents requiring chime.

Many thanks.

Bernard

--
Dr Bernard Debono MD
Department of Physiology and Biochemistry