Re: Network Problems

Dave Houldershaw (pps2@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:16:19 +0100

Hi Folks,
If you haven't already realised, connection to the PPS server is back. The
network router fixes seem to be working OK. Many apologies for the problem, it
was a little out of our control (the network router was over in UCL).

Thanks to Patricia for pointing out the bad URL's in section 10 (see below),
these have now been corrected.

There is a new self assessment test :- Protein Identification, it can be found
at http://pps98.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/assign/course/self-assess/protein/protform.html
Please try it at your leisure.

Finally the Projects List (http://pps98.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/assign/current.html -
note new URL) has been updated to show who is doing what project. If there are
mistakes please let me know immediately.

Cheers,
Dave H.