Re: RasMol problem

Dave Houldershaw (pps2@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:03:07 +0000

Hi,
Hmm... I'm not sure whats going on here, I don't think it should be
necessary to add a new mimetype for .pdb since it should already be
there.
Are you sure rw32b2a.exe is the right executable ? for me the exe is
called raswin32.exe. The error message "The extension '.pdb' is already
in use by file type" would suggest the mimetype is already configured,
can you check that it is using the right .exe ?

This is all I can think of at the moment, can you let me know how you
get on or give me more details of the problem ?

Cheers,
Dave H.
PPS Tech Coord.