RE: BioMOO Instructions

Brookhart, Gary (GBrookha@rp-agro.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:52:19 -0500

Clare,

I am having difficulty with BioMoo. I am accessing the web through a
firewall using Internet Explorer with Windows 95. All of the
instructions that I have found so far, assume that everyone routinely
uses a telnet connection. That is not a standard configuration for our
LAN. I found a telnet package in a Windows 3.1 folder but its not
connected to anything. I have downloaded MUDWIN and can open it, but it
doesn't show anything.

I did manage to obtain a user ID and password at BioMoo. However,
when I try to log in I get the Message: "Sorry! Either your password
is incorrect or your web token has expired." Since I just got the
password, I checked it several times, including case. Is this a result
of not having a telnet connection?

I have requested telnet access from our network administrator. Is
there anything else that I should try to get while I'm at it?